Information Collected and its Use
We may make use of log files to find user’s IP addresses, Internet Service Providers, Web Browser information and user’s movement on our website.
We also use third-party advertisements on AestheticSymbols.org to support our site. When they advertise on our site it may contain cookies and/or web beacons to collect data in the ad serving process. We are working with the ad company Google Adsense. Please check their websites for their respective privacy policies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Note that AestheticSymbols.org has no access to or control over the cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- AestheticSymbols.org needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given AestheticSymbols.org permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in AestheticSymbols.org legitimate interests
- AestheticSymbols.org needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
AestheticSymbols.org does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Regarding Policy Updates
We maintain all authority to change or update this policy whenever by putting a conspicuous notice on our website. Such changes will be taking effect immediately after updating on the website AestheticSymbols.org.
If you have any questions or require more information about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us via this form